Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bigger Crisis than a meteor made of Bird Flu!

5 posters

Go down

A Bigger Crisis  than a meteor made of Bird Flu! Empty A Bigger Crisis than a meteor made of Bird Flu!

Post  Cmdr. Slam Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 am

Where have all the bumble bees gone?
I want to know, it could be a serious problem, they are better than those wasp assholes so I want an answer!
Cmdr. Slam
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Back to top Go down

A Bigger Crisis  than a meteor made of Bird Flu! Empty Re: A Bigger Crisis than a meteor made of Bird Flu!

Post  Radiantmist Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Its winter so the dont usually come on in Winter lol.
Radiantmist
Radiantmist
Admin
Admin

https://anythinggoes.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

A Bigger Crisis  than a meteor made of Bird Flu! Empty Re: A Bigger Crisis than a meteor made of Bird Flu!

Post  Killing Shadows Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:53 am

Radiantmist wrote:Its winter so the dont usually come on in Winter lol.

Agreed. They were everywhere in the summer, but not as many as last year.
Killing Shadows
Killing Shadows
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  limbo Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:19 am

global warming is making them have to change the way they live thats why there wasnt so many this summer, because there was alot of rain the little bees dont come out of there nests.
limbo
limbo
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  oOEliteTwiikzOo Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:23 am

Rofl or their arses got to big to get out the nest.... anyways theres nowt wrong with wasps coz its great fun hitting them and they go flying haha Laughing
oOEliteTwiikzOo
oOEliteTwiikzOo
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  limbo Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 am

oOEliteTwiikzOo wrote:Rofl or their arses got to big to get out the nest.... anyways theres nowt wrong with wasps coz its great fun hitting them and they go flying haha Laughing

Lol i did that once, never again... i got stung 3 times. Exclamation
limbo
limbo
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmdr. Slam Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Well what I think is happening is all the bees are heading underground growing bigger, smarter, stronger. They are building tunnels all under the Earth's capitals building their armys ready to strike and when they do strike they will burst out the ground all most wiping out a quarter of the Earth's population and that day will go down in history as 'B'-Day, we'll have to combine all the Earth's forces to combine a massive army and maybe develop a Light mass bomb to target their main hives and strong holds...That or the weather doesn't agree with them. Shocked
Cmdr. Slam
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum