Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Dilema!

4 posters

Go down

Gaming Dilema! Empty Gaming Dilema!

Post  Cmdr. Slam Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:33 am

Since the big boom in games has left us strapped for cash what would be a better buy right now:
Farcry 2
or
Left for dead
I've played both and they are both fun as but I can only pick one, any advice?
I don't know how this relates to you guys but if you have anything to share with the class feel free to do so.
Cmdr. Slam
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Back to top Go down

Gaming Dilema! Empty Re: Gaming Dilema!

Post  Killing Shadows Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 am

Both are great games. But they both have pros and cons. Far Cry 2 will last ages if you do all the side stuff, but the map system can get really annoying.

Left 4 Dead is great fun on multiplayer and will last ages, but some people say it is too short, or too difficult.

Personally I prefer Far Cry 2, So if you're looking for something big and open and lasts a long time, I'd go with Far Cry 2.
Killing Shadows
Killing Shadows
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiantmist Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Left for Dead ive got Far Cry and it drove me mad.
Radiantmist
Radiantmist
Admin
Admin

https://anythinggoes.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmdr. Slam Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:17 pm

I'm really enjoying Farcry, I think the multiplayer is pretty good and the story aint to bad, although Valve delivered once again with Left 4 Dead, I'm thinking Farcry now and L4D at christmas.
Cmdr. Slam
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  VeNGeD Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:24 am

Cmdr. Slam wrote:I'm really enjoying Farcry, I think the multiplayer is pretty good and the story aint to bad, although Valve delivered once again with Left 4 Dead, I'm thinking Farcry now and L4D at christmas.
Wow! Wait a second. L4D>Far Cry 2, nuff' said. I thought you borrowed Far Cry from Dave? Get Left 4 Dead now seeing as you have played Far Cry 2 already you goon. Far Cry at xmas, the old Far Cry games seem better than the new one because you were a super mutant...
VeNGeD
VeNGeD
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Killing Shadows Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:07 pm

VeNGeD wrote:
Wow! Wait a second. L4D>Far Cry 2, nuff' said. I thought you borrowed Far Cry from Dave? Get Left 4 Dead now seeing as you have played Far Cry 2 already you goon. Far Cry at xmas, the old Far Cry games seem better than the new one because you were a super mutant...

But Far Cry 2 is considered the "Proper" sequel to the original Far Cry because you weren't a super mutant in that either. Far Cry Instincts was good but the original was 10x better. Far Cry2>L4D.
Killing Shadows
Killing Shadows
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  VeNGeD Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:14 pm

Killing Shadows wrote:
VeNGeD wrote:

But Far Cry 2 is considered the "Proper" sequel to the original Far Cry because you weren't a super mutant in that either. Far Cry Instincts was good but the original was 10x better. Far Cry 2>L4D.
What original, Far Cry Instincts on Xbox, Far Cry Instincts Predator on 360. You were a super human in both, I don't remember any other games.
VeNGeD
VeNGeD
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down