Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be sacked.

5 posters

Go down

Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be sacked. Empty Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be sacked.

Post  Radiantmist Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:36 am

Ofcom is to investigate whether the lewd messages left on actor Andrew Sachs' answerphone by Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross and aired on Radio 2 breached the broadcasting code, as complaints to the BBC hit 4,500.

Do you think they should be sacked by the BBC for the prank call?

I dont seemed kind of funny really.
Radiantmist
Radiantmist
Admin
Admin

https://anythinggoes.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be sacked. Empty Re: Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be sacked.

Post  limbo Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:38 am

They deffinatly wont sack jonathan ross he hosts one of the biggest shows on the BBC.

Last edited by limbo on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
limbo
limbo
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be sacked. Empty Re: Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be sacked.

Post  VeNGeD Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:41 am

I just seen this on the news, and I'm quite a fan of Russel Brand but I don't know if they deserve to be banned from BBC for it.
VeNGeD
VeNGeD
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  afroant Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:03 pm

lol just seen on the news russel brand has resigned!! and theres not guna be johnathan ross on friday night either!
afroant
afroant

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiantmist Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:53 pm

Russel Brand has his stuff on Channal 4 anyway prob get more work from then. Johnothan Ross is the BBC highist earner they will wont to try and keep him. If they didnt he could easily go to ITV or something.
Radiantmist
Radiantmist
Admin
Admin

https://anythinggoes.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be sacked. Empty What A Load Of Crap............

Post  thenodfather Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:39 am

I think this was blown WAY out of proportion. They rang Andrew Sachs and Jonathan Ross said Russel brand shagged his Grand Daughter. SO BLOODY WHAT? For one, being in a group called the "Satanic Sluts" she's hardly going to be a vestial virgin now is she? Two, there was nothing about it for a while after until someone said, "Yes, I think I am sufficienly outraged by this, I will start a posse in complaint" and then the Bandwaggon Humpers hopped onboad and it was highlighted to RIDICULIOUS proportions.
And 3, Ofcom REALLY dropped the ball, they are meant to be the buffer between what the presenters say and what the public hear on prerecorded shows, and they were out to lunch.

Over here in Ireland there is a show called, "The Podge And Rodge Show" about two middle age men, (is the premace, they are puppets, and there are interviews and entertainment and one time Lee Shape was on and one of them asked him, "What was it like kissing Abbey Titmus knowing she had John Leslie's mickey, (penis), in her mouth?", and people just lauged and there was no uproar in the media the day afterward or any day since.

I would like to ask, would people think because they are a pair of puppets that they can get away with more, or does England have a tighter net as to as to what's ok to let out into the Public Domain, OR, if that show was done by a pair of puppets and they made they phone call to Andrew Sachs and said "Russel Brand Shagged Your Grand Daughter", would there have been the uproar that there was?

What do people think?
thenodfather
thenodfather

Location : Between The Begining And The End, (No Not There, Left A Bit)

http://myspace.com/nometalnoexcuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum