Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life other than us... outside Earth.

4 posters

Go down

Life other than us... outside Earth. Empty Life other than us... outside Earth.

Post  VeNGeD Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:53 am

Me and Radiant were talking about this earlier and thought it would be a good topic for the Debate Forum. So do you believe in life outside Earth? Extra-Terestrials, Aliens...
I was watching some videos on You Tube and found this one, pretty wierd and I don't really know what to think about it.

What do you guys think? Discuss...
VeNGeD
VeNGeD
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Life other than us... outside Earth. Empty Re: Life other than us... outside Earth.

Post  Cmdr. Slam Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:08 am

I don't see why there can't be aliens I just couldn't understand why they would come to earth.
Cmdr. Slam
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Back to top Go down

Life other than us... outside Earth. Empty Re: Life other than us... outside Earth.

Post  VeNGeD Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:11 am

To eat your Children.
VeNGeD
VeNGeD
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmdr. Slam Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:21 am

I wouldn't put it past them, they tried to kill Will Smith!
Cmdr. Slam
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  limbo Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:54 pm

it is possible they have seen explosions similar to the one of our big bang from that big telescope in space.
limbo
limbo
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  oOEliteTwiikzOo Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:03 am

ive read summit like this on another forum and i came out with some cocky comment but ill be serious on here.... well i think there might be... but with the whole people doing ballshit tricks and lies.... about the whole life on mars ballshit then it makes people less believe in it... so yeh thats my opinion
oOEliteTwiikzOo
oOEliteTwiikzOo
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  VeNGeD Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:53 am

oOEliteTwiikzOo wrote:ive read summit like this on another forum and i came out with some cocky comment but ill be serious on here.... well i think there might be... but with the whole people doing ballshit tricks and lies.... about the whole life on mars ballshit then it makes people less believe in it... so yeh thats my opinion
Life on Mars is very likely, I think they have found traces of water so mabye some sort of life existed even if it may be microscopic bacteria of some sort, at least we know the planet could have supported life on there... and some satellite images have shown evidence of buildings or structures that could are too coinsedental for it to be a crater or some random dune. Considering we have not even seen 50% of the planet, probably even less, there could be a lot more evidence on the parts no one has seen before.

Mabye even a UAC research facility, you never know.
VeNGeD
VeNGeD
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down