Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You no when youve played.... to much when...

+3
limbo
Cmdr. Slam
Radiantmist
7 posters

Go down

You no when youve played.... to much when... Empty You no when youve played.... to much when...

Post  Radiantmist Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:05 am

Seen this idea on a few forums before and I think its quite funny just post when you know you have played to much of a particular game...

You no when you played to much Fallout when...

You go into the bathroom find some Booby Pins and think these may come in handy.

You eat some food and think of the Radiation Poisioning you might get.

You know you've played too much Half-Life when...

You stand near a Tampon machine and expect you health to go up.

When you beat peoples head in with a crowbar before they're finished telling you what to do next.
Radiantmist
Radiantmist
Admin
Admin

https://anythinggoes.catsboard.com

Back to top Go down

You no when youve played.... to much when... Empty Re: You no when youve played.... to much when...

Post  Cmdr. Slam Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:46 am

I knew I played too much Team Fortress 2 when I wore a hard hat and did the dance the engineer does as one of his taunts. Neutral
Cmdr. Slam
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Back to top Go down

You no when youve played.... to much when... Empty Re: You no when youve played.... to much when...

Post  limbo Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:51 am

you know when youve played too much unreal when you score a headshot in any game and shout 'headshot' in an anouncers voice Razz
limbo
limbo
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  VeNGeD Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:51 pm

limbo wrote:you know when youve played too much unreal when you score a headshot in any game and shout 'headshot' in an anouncers voice Razz
I actually do that sometimes in Gears2, mostly because I suprise myself... I suck at TPS usually.
VeNGeD
VeNGeD
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Killing Shadows Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:21 pm

limbo wrote:you know when youve played too much unreal when you score a headshot in any game and shout 'headshot' in an anouncers voice Razz

I have a habbit of doing that Laughing
Killing Shadows
Killing Shadows
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  oOEliteTwiikzOo Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:17 am

i neva play to much Wink ive been playin since 3 months old with my uncles... and now... im on as soon as i wake up till i go to sleep... unless im out or at work.... Laughing
oOEliteTwiikzOo
oOEliteTwiikzOo
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Killing Shadows Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 pm

You know you've played to much GTA when it inspires you to go and kill someone. Lol.

Thought I would throw that one out there.
Killing Shadows
Killing Shadows
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Cmdr. Slam Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:29 am

You know you've played to much whenever a character gives you an item you imagine them saying "It's dangerous to go alone, take this!"

You get a cookie if you know what's from.
Cmdr. Slam
Cmdr. Slam
Section Mod
Section Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Auron Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Any gamer over the age of 16 should know that quote. It's mandatory.

On a related matter.

You know you've played too much TF2 when you wake up in the middle of the night and shout "Spy sappin' mah sentry!"
Great Auron
Great Auron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down